Amazing share space opportunity in Lake Country, BC
Do you want to start your own floral business?
Do you love being in charge of your own destiny?
Not being restrained by a paycheque?
Freedom to choose your own floral designs?
AND....flexibility of hours?
IF THESE things resonate with you, then we have a ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME opportunity for you! And no, this is not an ad for a network marketing company, or an investment opportunity. This is an actual "run your own floral business" ad. And the best part?? We've done the heavy lifting for you!
Background of business startup:
I remember the day I made the decision to take the leap and open my own floral studio in 2016, I was so excited and pumped! I knew that initially it would be a lot of work, but like everything in life, its one step at a time! I found and leased a small studio in Lake Country, which kicked off the many long hours and large time commitment in starting a business. I had to find the right suppliers and their reps who I could connect with, and who had a vision and knowledge of flowers that understood what I was looking for in florals. Then find and solidify partnerships with industry people. All this took time in the form of phone calls, emails, and meet ups. And along the way, continually work on the administrative and financial side of business. And of course, marketing! Marketing, marketing, and more marketing, with a social media specialist in place to help. And all the while, still making time for my passion which fuelled all of this, designing the floral arrangements! After a LOT of hard work, the business started growing, and soon I outgrew the original studio space. I took the financial leap and built my own studio, each square foot designed with function and form in mind. And over the course of the last 5 years, with a small team of wonderful people in place, we began to carve out a niche market in the wedding industry. Sweet Elegance Floral Design became synonymous with providing outstanding customer service and quality floral arrangements and products. We have been so blessed throughout these years with amazing, wonderful clients who placed their faith and trust in us, and allowed us to be a part of one of their most important days in their lives. And I am simply, just so grateful!
Now, it's time to give back! There is a growing demand in Lake Country for quality, designer style floral arrangements all year long. As the focus of Sweet Elegance Floral Design is still solely committed to our seasonal wedding business, I want to share our beautiful studio space with a creative and outgoing florist who would like to run their own flower shop business and provide our community with those beautiful floral arrangements, and also partner with us on future projects.
So what makes this a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity?
Well, first of all, what does space sharing mean?
Space sharing is a similar concept to a hair stylist renting a chair at a hair salon and that stylist having their own clients. We are looking to do the same, to share space with a florist in our brand new 900 square foot floral studio that includes a large front room workspace, custom 11' table for floral arranging, large walk-in cooler, kitchen, and bucket washing station.
What are the benefits to you?
- No timely approval processes and costly start-up fees for our renovation / building program (and I mean costly, our construction bill was $50,000!)
- No huge time commitment in finding the necessary suppliers and business connections, and marketing involved in a business start-up. (again, we spent all those many hours already, been there, done and doing that!)
- No business license fees, and no expensive lease payments, which cost anywhere from $20 - $30 per square foot for new retail space here in Lake Country
- Sharing space with a recognized luxury floral business known for their design quality and service
- Setting your own daily schedule to design and create your own floral arrangements to sell. There is a growing demand in Lake Country for designer bouquets and arrangements.
- Partner with us to create new ideas for larger projects and events
- Receive valuable experience creating those Instagram worthy pictures of large floral backdrops, moongates and arches, and hanging installations during wedding season
- Mentorship from us, including valuable insights in running a floral business and better understanding of the financial side of business, to continued education and trends in the floral industry
- You are in control of your earning potential, not restricted to an hourly wage
- Potential for business partnership with us down the road
- Floral Certification Certificate and minimum 1 year experience
- Liability insurance
- $600 per month--wait, what??! That's only $7 per square foot, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!
- Small percentage of sales revenue held back to help cover shop costs
- Access to the studio 5 days per week
- This is literally a TURNKEY opportunity waiting to happen... once-in-a-lifetime!!
Please click on the link below to contact us, and let's set up a time to talk about this!